Company Amiad Filtration Systems Ltd was established in 1962. The company management and production facilities are located in Kibuc Amiad, Israel. In the last 30 years, Amiad developed a broad range of efficient automatic self-cleaning and manual filters.
Amiad is one of the most important international manufacturers of filtration equipment and exports its products to more than 60 countries.
Steel filters Amiad are used for applications in industry, in public utility and irrigation systems.
They are distinguished by:
- Corrosion resistant materials: phosphate treatment, polyester steel layer;
- Filtration levels ranging from 3500 to 50 microns, with different types of filters for all types of hard particles;
- Simple maintenance without tools;
- Possibility of installation of pressure sensors for determining the accumulation of material on filter elements;
- Numerous versions of flanged connections (DIN, ASA, BSTD, JIS, etc.) with regard to different requirements for individual areas;
- Standard filter versions with nominal pressure of 10 bar, 150 psi, and
- Possibility of semi-automatic cleaning: Autoflush, Brushaway and Scanaway.