ABB Automation is a member of the ABB Group. Next to automatization, it also covers the program of flow rate measurement.
Flow meters are designed for controlling the current flow rate. They also record the quantity of the medium that flowed in both directions.
The meters operate on the basis of Faraday’s law on electromagnetic induction respectively the production of voltage across a conductor moving through a magnetic field. They have no movable parts and are thus extremely insensitive to dirt in the medium and also appropriate for aggressive media.
In terms of construction, the meters can be implemented as a pipe with an internal coating and electrodes or the electrodes are installed at the end of a rod, which is inserted into a specially prepared opening on the pipe.
The flow meters are distinguished by:
- High accuracy of flow measurement,
- Construction design for the life span > 25 years,
- Protection against the intrusion of foreign objects up to IP 68 (NEMA6X),
- Analogue, pulse and alarm outputs,
- Dimensions ranging from 3 mm to 2200 mm
- Optional installation (H/V),
- Compact or separate version,
You can choose among the following models:
- New generation WaterMaster meter (standard: +- 0,4 %) with patented octagonal sensor, which enables an excellent adjustment to asymmetric flow profiles and disturbances;
- MagMaster LoFlo, which is extremely robust and precise flow meter for applications with wide flow range;
- ProcessMaster (FEP311/FEP321-FET321) error +- 0,5%, which meets any requirement on the measured medium (T, pressure, compound content, etc,) and communication options;
- AquaMaster Explorer, which is the only meter on the market with the possibility of battery charging via an external battery module and an integrated logger;
- AquaProbe, a special bar meter, which has two electrodes for flow measurement at the end of a rod, which can be inserted into a pipe under pressure, and
- PartiMaster, the only meter in the group that enables flow measurements in a partially full pipe.
We offer service, maintenance and control calibration inspections for all meters of manufacturer ABB.