Company ACTIS started with the production and sale of special reflecting insulations in 1980. During its operations, the company developed a special type of insulation material, which are distinguished by high efficiency with smaller thickness, excellent mechanical characteristics, versatility and simplicity of sue and a long life span.
They use health and environmentally-friendly materials and have opened up new possibilities for reducing the losses of thermal energy.
Composition (14 layers):
- 2 external, additionally amplified reflecting layers (water repellent)
- 2 layers of soft textile fibre, which reduces air circulation
- 6 layers of polyurethane foam – many small air bubbles (double glazing principle)
- 4 interior reflecting layers (metal foils).
- Contains heat inside in the winter.
- Prevents the overheating of the interior in the summer. It reflects the heat of the roof.
- Doesn’t cause allergies and doesn’t irritate the skin and mucous.
- Saves space.
- Simple and quick laying.
- Flexible and very adaptable to different roof constructions.
- Doesn’t leak and prevents losses due to convention (if laid out correctly).
- Very stable and durable; cannot be destroyed by insects and rodents.
- Its characteristics remain the same also after long-term use.
- Resistant to condensation and its negative impacts.